Immigration Law We've helped thousands of people just like you, and we can help you too.  We speak results! 

New Jersey Immigration Attorney

Lawyers Fighting for Your Best Interests

US Immigration law is extremely complex. It also changes on a daily basis as new forms, rules, and regulations are published by the Federal Government or are enacted by various agencies. Staying ahead of these changes for our clients is what we do as a dedicated immigration law firm in New Jersey.

Founded by a third-generation attorney, the Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. is dedicated to helping individuals, families, and businesses understand and maneuver through the complexities of federal immigration, citizenship, and deportation.

Need to apply for citizenship? Sponsoring a loved one?
Call (800) 909-8129 or contact us online to speak with a skilled NJ immigration lawyer.

We Handle All Types of Immigration Cases

At the Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. our immigration attorney in NJ is backed by decades of experience and is able to take care of a variety of immigration cases. Don't see your matter listed below? Reach out to us at (800) 909-8129.

We have experience in dealing with matters involving:

Some matters are time-sensitive. The sooner we can get to work, the better our immigration attorney in NJ can protect you! Call (800) 909-8129 today.
Se habla Español.

Finding a Solution to Your Immigration Case

Whether it’s a family or business visas, applying for citizenship, or dealing with a removal case, our NJ immigration attorney offers the knowledge and experience to assist with all your questions and your case. We pledge to start working on your case immediately and will always respond to your questions and concerns. Don’t trust your matter to anyone else.

Located in the heart of a vibrant immigrant community in Hudson County, N.J., The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. offers easy access to clients from all points in the NJ/NY metro area. Don't hesitate to contact us regarding your matter!

Related Immigration Blogs

Call The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. at (800) 909-8129 to set up a consultation with an immigration lawyer.

Why Hire Our Firm?

We provide aggressive, yet compassionate representation to achieve successful results. 
  • Experienced & Proven Success Since 1987
  • Personally Assisted Thousands of Individuals
  • Tens of Millions Recovered for Our Clients

Common Questions

  • Q:I live in the US and I am marrying a US citizen. How can I get a green card and become a permanent resident?

    A:Assuming you have entered the US with a visa or are protected by an old law called 245i, you may be eligible to adjust status to receive a green card from within the US. If you have been illegally present for more than 6 months, you cannot travel until the green card is in hand. Current processing time is about 5-7 months.

  • Q:I am a fiancé(e) of a US citizen and I am living outside the US. How can I enter the US to marry?

    A:Your fiancée must apply for a Fiancée Visa, also known as the K-1 Visa. The visa is for parties who have physically met within the past two years, have an intent to marry, and can document a relationship together. The visa is only for those who are residing abroad and cannot be used if the alien is in the US. The application is filed from within the US and when approved, will be forwarded to the American Consular where the alien fiancée will apply for the visa and be interviewed by an officer - usually about 8-12 months from the date of filing.

  • Q:I live outside the US and I married a US citizen. How can I come to the US to live?

    A:To enter the US after a marriage to a US Citizen, you would go through Consular Processing. Paperwork would be filed in the US and forwarded to the embassy abroad to schedule an interview. The processing time frame from start to finish is between 9-11 months, depending on the embassy abroad. The process is document-intensive and requires careful attention to detail.

Don't Make the Mistake of Hiring the Wrong Attorney

One minor mistake can put the entire legal process on hold. Contact our seasoned attorney to ensure you're in great hands.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.