Call for a Consultation 800.909.8129
Se Habla Español

In the News Dedicated to protecting your rights.

We will handle your case with the personal attention you deserve.

Lloyd E. Bennett in the News


Articulos En Espanol

American Immigration Lawyers Association - NJ Chapter Immigration Liaison Activities

Press Releases

Send Us A Message

The right attorney can make all the difference. Contact our team today.

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

Conveniently Located At

4713 Bergenline Avenue
Union City, NJ 07087
  • Immigration We Can Solve Your Immigration Issues
    More Info
  • Personal Injury We’ve Recovered Millions for Victims & Their Families
    More Info
  • Workers' Comp We Will Fight Passionately to Obtain Your Full Benefits
    More Info

Common Questions

  • Do I need an workers compensation attorney for my injury case?

    Yes, you need an attorney. If your visiting this site, have questions about your rights and have been injured in a NJ work-related accident, you may be entitled to collect money by filing a formal claim with the NJ Workers Compensation Courts. Only a NJ licensed lawyer can file a formal claim. If you do not file the formal claim you will not collect what you are entitled to and your rights to medical treatment may be affected.

  • Will I lose my job if I file a formal claim with an attorney?

    No, it is against the law for an employer to fire someone or discriminate against them for filing a workers compensation claim in NJ. If you are fired fro filing a claim you must speak to a workers compensation attorney immediately to protect your rights.

  • What should I do if I have been injured while working in New Jersey?

    Notify your employer immediately. Speak with your supervisor or someone else of authority at your work. Notifications do not have to be in writing—however, it may benefit you to have evidence that you notified your employer. If you intend to seek medical treatment for your injuries, this should be requested through your employer as well.

Read More

Stellar Reviews

Don’t take our word for it – see what past clients are saying about the firm!