Injuries Sustained From Falls & Trips
– Slip and fall on ice in parking lot at work causing fracture to the right foot with surgery.
– Fall on wet floor. 55% right hand resulting from fracture of the distal radius and ulnar styloid with open capsulotomy of the first second third and fourth fingers and right carpal tunnel syndrome.
– Exiting cafeteria fell on wet floor, fractured left shoulder and had surgery.
– Injured shoulder while working on a roof causing impingement syndrome and surgery.
– Fall from ramp resulting in disc herniation at C6-7 with discectomy and plates and screws with subsequent exploration and removal of plating and screws.
– Fall from container 45% of the right foot resulting from fracture of the 2,3,4th metatarsal and contusions and strains of the right foot, 30% of partial total resulting from contusions and strains of the lumbosacral region plus payment of all outstanding medical bills.
– Fall from scaffold causing disc herniation at L5-S1 with epidural injections and sexual dysfunction from injury to perineum and pelvic.
– Fall from machine. Trapped between machines causing disc herniation at L5-S1.
– Fall from rack injured shoulder resulting in surgical repair for tears and impingement.
– Fall on wet floor while making delivery causing injury herniated disc at L4-5 and L5-S1 with annular disc bulge at L4-5 with neurological injury.
– Fall from pallet injured lower back settled for 7.5% of partial total for sprains and strains of the lumbar spine.
– Teacher fell at school causing wrist fracture with surgery in a post-operative facility.
– Fall at work resulting in multiple disc herniation, left shoulder and elbow surgery.
– Injured left leg in a fall causing surgery for tear of the anterior cruciate ligament and medial meniscus
– Tripped on stairs injured foot causing sprain and strain with a fracture of small toe.
– Trip & fall at work. Contusions and strains of the right hand.
Injuries From Lifting Heavy Objects
– Injured back lifting heavy objects. Disputed claim.
– Lifting heavy boxes injured lower back resolved for 30% of partial total disability disc bulge at L4-5 and herniation at L5-S1 with epidural injections and posterior interbody fusion, bone grafting and bilateral radiculopathy.
– Injured lower back causing disc herniation at L4-5 and disc bulge at L3-4.
– Lifting heavy object injured lower back resolved for 25% of partial total disability orthopedic and neurological injuries for herniated discs at left L4-5 with surgery and nerve root decompression.
– Injured back while working on machine. Disc bulge at L4 -5, L5- S1, herniation at T12-L1 with S1 radicalitis.
– Lifting furniture at works injured lower back. Aggravation of prior back injury.
– Lifting heavy object causing disc herniation at L5-S1. 25% of partial total disability.
– Lifting heavy box injured lower back. Disputed claim resolved.
– Lifting heavy object caused hernia, had surgical repair.
– Lifting objects injured arm. 20% of partial total for distal bicep tendon rupture with surgical repair.
– Lifting heavy object injured right arm.
Injuries From Falling Objects
– Object fell onto head causing contusion to head and fractured skull with post-concussion syndrome.
– Heavy object fell onto foot. 25% of the right foot resulting from fracture of the 4th and 5th metatarsal bone with open reduction and internal fixation.
– Struck by object in face causing fractures of nasal bone and septum with surgery.
– Struck in face by wood pallet. 25% for nasal fracture nose with open reduction and sprain and strain of the cervical spine.
– Object fell onto hand, settled for 12.5% of the left-hand resulting from the crush injury to the left from a fracture of the distal phalanx with loss of range of motion and strength of the hand.
– Bank teller hit by falling coin bag causing post-concussion syndrome and scarification.
– Coat rack fell onto right shoulder causing impingement syndrome and fracture of scapula.
– File cabinet fell on head at work causing neurological injuries.
Injuries From Workplace Equipment, Including Vehicles
– Motor vehicle accident while working causing sprain and strain of the lumbar spine with fracture of the right L2 transverse process; fracture of C6 lamina; facial lacerations; right foot injury and the right ring finger injury along with post-concussion disorder.
– Cutting wood cut hand with electric saw causing lacerations and fractures to the hand.
– Driver of fork lift involved in an accident. 60% of the right leg with open commuted fracture of the mid-fibula and distal third of right tibia with the surgical repair, rods and multiple skin and bone grafts from the left leg.
– Hydraulic lift failure resulted in multiple facial fractures, loss of smell and taste with post-concussion syndrome and partial loss of vision 50% of partial total $127,869.00.
– Pushing heavy trolley injured left shoulder. Disputed claim.