Call for a Consultation 800.909.8129
Se Habla Español

Injured on the Job? We'll Help You Recover the Compensation You Deserve.

Established in 1987 New Jersey Workers' Comp Lawyer

When you’re injured on the job, you must immediately report the accident to your employer and receive appropriate medical treatment for your injuries. New Jersey law requires the employer or its workers' compensation insurance company to immediately authorize and pay for your medical care. Need legal help? Contact our trusted New Jersey workers' compensation attorney.

Send Us A Message

The right attorney can make all the difference. Contact our team today.

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

Conveniently Located At

4713 Bergenline Avenue
Union City, NJ 07087

How Can We Help You?

Explore Our Helpful Videos.

Browse Library
  • Play Video

Union City Workers' Compensation Lawyer

Helping Injured Employees Throughout NJ

If you've been injured on the job, you may be entitled to a cash settlement for your injuries. The employer and its workers' compensation carrier will not voluntarily pay you for your injuries. It is critical to hire an experienced workers' compensation attorney shortly after any work-related accident to protect your legal rights and collect the compensation you deserve.

You Don't Pay Legal Fees Unless We Win!

At The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. we have helped tens of thousands of clients since 1987 and have collected tens of millions of dollars for our injured clients. My staff and I will help you report the accident if necessary and obtain authorization for the medical care so that you can get back to work as quickly as possible and have the necessary home and vehicle modifications in the meantime. We will also collect the maximum compensation you’re entitled to by filing a claim with the New Jersey Division of Workers Compensation.

Contact us online or call (201) 330-8883 to schedule a consultation with a workers' comp lawyer.
Se habla Español.

Common Questions

  • Do I need a workers’ compensation attorney for my injury case?

    Yes, you need an attorney. If you’re visiting this site, have questions about your rights, and have been injured in a work-related accident, you may be entitled to collect money by filing a formal claim with the NJ Workers’ Compensation Courts. Only a NJ licensed lawyer can file a formal claim. If you do not file the formal claim, you will not collect what you are entitled to, and your rights to medical treatment may be affected.

  • Will I lose my job if I file a formal claim with an attorney?

    No, it is against the law for an employer to discriminate against them for filing a workers’ compensation claim in NJ. If you are fired for filing a claim, you must speak to a workers’ compensation attorney immediately to protect your rights.

  • What should I do if I have been injured while working in New Jersey?

    Notify your employer immediately. Speak with your supervisor or someone else of authority at your work. Notifications do not have to be in writing—however, it may benefit you to have evidence that you notified your employer. If you intend to seek medical treatment for your injuries, this should be requested through your employer as well.

Read More

Stellar Reviews

Don’t take our word for it – see what past clients are saying about the firm!

Leaders in the Industry

The reviews our clients post online about us mean a lot to us. They represent recognition of our commitment and dedication to succeed for our clients. While there is never a guarantee of success, we guarantee that if we accept your case we will direct your case down the best possible path in an effort to achieve the outcome you desire.

We Get ResultsThe right attorney can make a difference and our firm has the reputation of excellent service and getting results.View Case Results

ProvenRecord of Success

Since 2008, Lloyd Bennett, Esq. has been honored and selected to Super Lawyers® by his peers. He maintains a perfect rating of 10.0 on Avvo—a lawyer search and rating site—and he has also been listed in The Best Lawyers in America© since 2014.

  • Disclaimer

    Selection to the Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomas Reuters. A description of their select methodology can be found here. Best Lawyers list is issued by Best Lawyers. A description of their selection methodology can be found here. AVVO rating are issued by AVVO. AVVO's rating methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of N.J.