H-3 (Trainees) We've helped thousands of people just like you, and we can help you too.

H-3 Visas for Trainees

New Jersey Immigration Lawyers Help Create Opportunity

The H-3 visa allows nonimmigrants to enter the U.S. to receive training at a U.S. company.

The American company or organization must prove that:

  • The foreign national cannot receive this training in their home country.
  • The foreign national will strictly be in a position of training, not in normal operation.
  • The training is aimed at giving the beneficiary career opportunities outside of the United States.

The visa is intended to benefit another country or the citizens of a country besides the United States. It is not necessarily set up to run like an internship, whereby the intern may receive a permanent stay if successful in training.

Special Education Exchange Visitor

While this arrangement is much rarer than the trainee program, it also falls under the classification of an H-3 visa. The program is designed to allow those in special education to visit the United States and undergo training in how to educate young people with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities. There are only allowed 50 trainees each year under this program, making it a prestigious opportunity.

Only a Lawyer Can Give You Legal Counsel on Immigration Issues

The New Jersey immigration lawyers at the Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett have helped over 10,000 individuals and organizations achieve their goals through immigration law. We have the resources, knowledge, and skill to put your visa application on the path to success, educating you and keeping you informed at every step. When clients hire us, we get to work on their cases immediately, helping them resolve their issues as quickly as possible.

Your case begins with a no-obligation case consultation. During your first appointment, we exhaustively review your entire immigration history (and your family's too). By looking at all of your histories, we can determine whether you qualify for an H-3 visa and if you have alternative options. Once you understand all your options, we can put your visa application on the right path and maximize the odds of a successful resolution.

If you are interested in obtaining an H-3 visa, our New Jersey immigration lawyer can help you make the arrangement. Call (800) 909-8129 or fill out our online contact form!

Why Hire Our Firm?

We provide aggressive, yet compassionate representation to achieve successful results. 
  • Experienced & Proven Success Since 1987
  • Personally Assisted Thousands of Individuals
  • Tens of Millions Recovered for Our Clients

Common Questions

  • Q:How is a personal injury claim different from a personal injury lawsuit?

    A:Many victims are unsure what legal actions they should take to pursue fair compensation for their injuries. If you wish to hold the person responsible for your injuries liable, it is important to know the differences between a claim and a lawsuit.

  • Q:What is negligence?

    A:Negligence is one of the key aspects of any personal injury case. Negligence occurs when a person or party does not act with the proper amount of care and caution that a reasonable person would use to prevent harm or injury to another individual, or when the person or party does something harmful that a careful and reasonable person would not have done in a similar situation.

  • Q:How important is negligence to my case?

    A:Negligence is perhaps the most integral factor in an injury claim or lawsuit, and in order to fight for justice against the liable party (also called the defendant), you must first be able to prove their negligence and that it is the direct cause of your injuries.

Don't Make the Mistake of Hiring the Wrong Attorney

One minor mistake can put the entire legal process on hold. Contact our seasoned attorney to ensure you're in great hands.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.