T Visas (Trafficking Victims) We've helped thousands of people just like you, and we can help you too.

New Jersey T Visa Attorney

Legal Assistance for Victims of Trafficking

A T visa is a temporary visa granted to those who have been victims of severe forms of human trafficking. This temporary visa is issued on the stipulation that the victim cooperates with law enforcement in their efforts to investigate and pursue those criminals who are involved in the trafficking operation. If, however, the victim is under the age of 18, he or she is not required to cooperate with law officials to be granted a T visa.

Obtaining a T visa can be a complicated process. The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. is experienced in helping such victims obtain T visas. We have already helped thousands of clients solve their immigration and visa issues. Do not hesitate to get in touch with our New Jersey immigration attorney and begin looking after your personal safety.

Why Apply for the T Visa?

Successfully applying for a T visa may get you the protection and security you need. It is not unusual for individuals to be afraid to speak out or seek help from law enforcement, but applying for T nonimmigrant status may be one of the most important and positive moves a person can make.

If you are considering applying, then your livelihood may be at stake. Our New Jersey immigration lawyer works closely with clients to ensure that forms are carefully prepared and quickly handled, and no time is wasted.

What Is Allowed Under a T Visa?

We understand that it may be a difficult decision to make steps toward prosecuting the people who have victimized you and move to a new country in one move, but the United States government has numerous policies in place to help rid you of the uncertainty and make the transition more comfortable.

Anyone granted a T visa is allowed to:

  • Remain in the United States for a period of three years or more, pending the investigation
  • Bring immediate family members, such as a spouse, child, or parents (if under 18)
  • Legally work during the duration of the visa with an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)

Our firm is skilled at helping victims of human trafficking obtain T visas as well as many other temporary visas, immigration, deportation/removal, and citizenship issues. Contact us for compassionate legal help. A New Jersey visa attorney may get you the result you need.

Why Hire Our Firm?

We provide aggressive, yet compassionate representation to achieve successful results. 
  • Experienced & Proven Success Since 1987
  • Personally Assisted Thousands of Individuals
  • Tens of Millions Recovered for Our Clients

Common Questions

  • Q:How is a personal injury claim different from a personal injury lawsuit?

    A:Many victims are unsure what legal actions they should take to pursue fair compensation for their injuries. If you wish to hold the person responsible for your injuries liable, it is important to know the differences between a claim and a lawsuit.

  • Q:What is negligence?

    A:Negligence is one of the key aspects of any personal injury case. Negligence occurs when a person or party does not act with the proper amount of care and caution that a reasonable person would use to prevent harm or injury to another individual, or when the person or party does something harmful that a careful and reasonable person would not have done in a similar situation.

  • Q:How important is negligence to my case?

    A:Negligence is perhaps the most integral factor in an injury claim or lawsuit, and in order to fight for justice against the liable party (also called the defendant), you must first be able to prove their negligence and that it is the direct cause of your injuries.

Don't Make the Mistake of Hiring the Wrong Attorney

One minor mistake can put the entire legal process on hold. Contact our seasoned attorney to ensure you're in great hands.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.