Temporary Visas We've helped thousands of people just like you, and we can help you too.

Temporary Visa Attorney in New Jersey

Get Help with a Fiancé Visas, Student Visas or Other Temporary Visa

The most common temporary non-employment visas are the fiancé visa, student visa or visitor visa. These visas allow one to travel to the US for a particular purpose. The fiancé visa K-1 is issued to fiancé of US Citizens who will be allowed to enter the US conditioned upon marriage within ninety days (90) of entry. The student visa is issued to students seeking to pursue a full course of study in the US with an option to pursue work in the field of study during or after completion. The visitor visa is issued to visit the US for business or pleasure.

The other common temporary nonimmigrant visas are:

Do I Need a Lawyer for Help with a Temporary Visa?

If you want legal advice and assistance concerning your visa application, whether you're a future spouse, a student, or here for business/tourism, call our New Jersey immigration attorney today and schedule an initial consultation. During this time, we will review your immigration history and decide whether you qualify. Additionally, we will look at your complete immigration history along with the immigration status of your family to determine if there is another path available. Only an immigration lawyer can give you legal advice.

Get Immigration Assistance from Our Team

Practicing since 1987, my firm has the resources, knowledge, and skills necessary to achieve your goals. We have helped over 10,000 immigrants with their immigration matters. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality legal services and we promise to immediately begin working on your case to achieve those goals. We will always respond to your questions or concerns. In addition, we will keep you informed and educated about the process every step of the way. Contact us today to discuss your case.

Ensure your temporary visa application is taken care of as efficiently as possible with the help of an immigration lawyer. We're here to help. Schedule a case evaluation now!

Why Hire Our Firm?

We provide aggressive, yet compassionate representation to achieve successful results. 
  • Experienced & Proven Success Since 1987
  • Personally Assisted Thousands of Individuals
  • Tens of Millions Recovered for Our Clients

Common Questions

  • Q:How is a personal injury claim different from a personal injury lawsuit?

    A:Many victims are unsure what legal actions they should take to pursue fair compensation for their injuries. If you wish to hold the person responsible for your injuries liable, it is important to know the differences between a claim and a lawsuit.

  • Q:What is negligence?

    A:Negligence is one of the key aspects of any personal injury case. Negligence occurs when a person or party does not act with the proper amount of care and caution that a reasonable person would use to prevent harm or injury to another individual, or when the person or party does something harmful that a careful and reasonable person would not have done in a similar situation.

  • Q:How important is negligence to my case?

    A:Negligence is perhaps the most integral factor in an injury claim or lawsuit, and in order to fight for justice against the liable party (also called the defendant), you must first be able to prove their negligence and that it is the direct cause of your injuries.

Don't Make the Mistake of Hiring the Wrong Attorney

One minor mistake can put the entire legal process on hold. Contact our seasoned attorney to ensure you're in great hands.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.