Call for a Consultation 800.909.8129
Se Habla Español

Investment-Based Green Card Dedicated to protecting your rights.

We will handle your case with the personal attention you deserve.

Investment-Based Green Card Attorney in NJ

Investing in the U.S. for Permanent Residency Status

The EB-5 immigrant visa category permits individuals who invest between $500,000 and $1 million into a new commercial enterprise that will create at least ten (10) jobs for U.S. workers. The investment amount will drop to $500,000 if the investment is made into a designated targeted employment area which is an area of high unemployment. A detailed path noting the original source of funds, proof that the funds are “at risk” and proof of job creation is always at issue and requires substantial documentation.

The visa creates a conditional permanent residency for the applicant, spouse, and child who are under 21 that is valid for two (2) years at which point an additional filing is necessary to remove the conditions on residence.

Are You Eligible for an Investment-Based Visa?

If you want legal advice and assistance concerning an investment based application call our immigration law office today and schedule an initial consultation. During this time, we will review your investment and immigration history and decide whether you qualify. Additionally, we will look at your complete immigration history along with the immigration status of your family to determine if there is another path available.

Get Immigration Assistance from Our Team

Since 1987, the Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. have successfully resolved over 10,000 immigration cases, helping individuals and businesses with securing visas, green cards, and other vital objectives. We have continued to offer the highest level of legal counsel, founded on decades of knowledge, insight, and experience. Our promise to our clients is to educate them on their application's process, keeping them informed while addressing any concerns or questions they might have.

Call (800) 909-8129 or contact our firm for an initial consultation to get answers today. Only an immigration lawyer can provide counsel regarding your case.

Send Us A Message

The right attorney can make all the difference. Contact our team today.

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
    You entered an invalid number.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.

Conveniently Located At

4713 Bergenline Avenue
Union City, NJ 07087

Find Out About Your Immigration Options

Speak with our attorneys today to talk about your situation and we will walk you through your options.

American flag

Common Questions

  • I am a fiancée of a U.S. citizen living outside the U.S. How can I enter the U.S. to marry?

    Your fiancée must apply for a Fiancée Visa, also known as the K-1 Visa. The visa is for parties who have physically met within the past two years, have an intent to marry, and can document a relationship together. The visa is only for those who are residing abroad and cannot be used if the alien is in the US. The application is filed from within the US and when approved, will be forwarded to the American Consular where the alien fiancée will apply for the visa and be interviewed by an officer - usually about 8-12 months from the date of filing.

  • I live in the U.S. and I am marrying a U.S. citizen. How can I get a green card and become a permanent resident?

    Assuming you have entered the US with a visa or are protected by an old law called 245i you may be eligible to adjust status to receive a green card from within the US. If you have been illegally present for more than 6 months you cannot travel until the green card is in hand. Current processing time is about 5-7 months.

  • I live outside the U.S. and I married a U.S citizen. How can I come to the U.S. to live?

    To enter the US after a marriage to a US Citizen, you would go through Consular Processing. Paperwork would be filed in the US and forwarded to the embassy abroad to schedule an interview. The processing time frame from start to finish is between 9-11 months, depending on the embassy abroad. The process is document-intensive and requires careful attention to detail.

Read More

Conferences & Speaking Engagements

Staying Current to Provide Our Clients the Best Protection

Our Founding Attorney Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq. is one of the rare attorneys with as many as 30 plus years of experience in the field who possess the drive to constantly learn more to better advocate for his clients. Immigration law is a field that changes constantly as world politics unfold, new leaders front the United States and immigration processes change. In order to stay on top of this, Attorney Bennett remains an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) based in Washington D.C. and the New Jersey Chapter of AILA for which he is a former chapter chair. Attorney Bennett constantly attends conferences and presentations which analyze changes in immigration law and procedure to provide the most up to date advice for his clients. He is also a frequent speaker at civic events in New Jersey. His role in the immigration law community keeps his representation on the cutting edge.

Stellar Reviews

Don’t take our word for it – see what past clients are saying about the firm!