New Jersey Temporary Employment Visa Lawyer
Legal Help for Employers or Employees
There are many different types of employment-based visas that allow foreign nationals to enter the US and work for a US based employer. Typically, it’s necessary to have an employer act as a sponsor. These visas are usually issued at Consulates abroad but some can be obtained from within the US through a change of status.
- Most (not all) visa types require a US employer
- Most have a limited duration, some allow extensions
- The specific requirement differs for each, some depend upon prior education experience, others work experience
- Some visas (not all) have a limited number available
For more details, see the list below!
We can provide effective assistance with any work visas:
- C transit visa & D crewman visa
- E-1 & E-2 treaty trader/investor visas
- E-3 Australian national visa
- H-1B specialty occupation worker visa
- H-1C registered nurse visa
- H-2B temp. non-agricultural worker visa
- H-3 trainee visa
- I journalist visa
- L-1 intra-company transferee visa
- O-1, O-2, O-3 extraordinary ability artists and athletes visa
- P-1, P-2, & P-3 athlete/entertainer visa
- J-1 and Q-1 cultural exchange, trainee and intern visa
- R-1 religious worker visa
- TN NAFTA professional visa’s for Mexicans and Canadians
Do I Need a Lawyer?
Because your temporary employment visa controls your stay in the United States, it is important to ensure that you meet the proper requirements and provide the appropriate documentation required. Only a qualified immigration lawyer can review your situation and give the advice necessary to assure a successful outcome.
Call our office today and schedule an initial consultation. During this time, we will review your immigration history and decide whether you qualify. Additionally, we will look at your complete immigration history along with the immigration status of your family to determine if there is another path available.
Since starting our firm in 1987, my staff and I have helped over 10,000 immigrants with their work visa issues, green cards, and more. We have the knowledge, resources, and skill to guide your case down the best possible path for success. While no one can guarantee results, we can guarantee the speed, efficiency, and experience that gives your case the highest chance of success. Speak with our firm today!
Schedule a case consultation today and discuss your situation with our legal team! Call (800) 909-8129 or contact our New Jersey immigration lawyers online.