NJ Workers' Compensation Settlements
Will I get a settlement in my work injury case?
There is no way of guaranteeing that a claim will be successful. However,
taking immediate action to file a claim may significantly increase your chances.
- Your claim is important. A settlement can provide compensation for the
- Wages lost as a result of the incident and ongoing disability;
- Medical costs related to surgery, physical therapy, and recovery;
- Out-of-pocket expenses arising because of the incident;
- Physical/mental disability suffered as a result of the accident;
- Death Benefits for dependents.
Since 1987, our New Jersey workers' compensation attorney has helped
thousands of individuals file claims for compensation.
Schedule a free case consultation with The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. today! We can help!