• Awards & Associations

    Excellent Service. Excellent Reputation

Selection to the Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomas Reuters. A description of their select methodology can be found here. Best Lawyers list is issued by Best Lawyers . A description of their selection methodology can be found here. AVVO rating are issued by AVVO. AVVO's rating methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of N.J.

New Jersey O-3 Visa Lawyer

Visas for Spouses and Children of O-1 Visa Holders

If your spouse has obtained an O-1 visa for travel into the United States, you and your dependent children under the age of 21 are eligible to travel with your spouse. When a foreign national who has extraordinary ability in the arts, sports, business, sciences, education, motion picture or television industry wishes to visit the United States for an event or several events, the O-1 Non-immigrant visa is available to them. These types of employment visas can last up to 3 years but can be extended year by year depending on the duration of the situation involved in the event or employment of the individual with the extraordinary ability.

If the foreign national will be bringing their spouse and dependents under 21, the civil documents of all family members, including birth and marriage certificates, and the divorce decrees and death certificate where applicable will be required.

To obtain an O-3 visa to travel with your spouse, we recommend you obtain the services of a qualified immigration attorney to ensure you will have no delays in traveling with your spouse.

Get Assistance with Your Nonimmigrant Visa - Call 800-909-8129

When needing the services of a New Jersey immigration lawyer to travel with your spouse to the United States, contacting The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. will serve your best interests. We have over 25 years of experience in immigration law in the New Jersey and New York areas helping families with their immigration needs. We are confident we can quickly prepare your application and ensure you have all the proper documentation you need in order to successfully file your O-3 application. SE HABLA ESPANOL

If you require an O-3 Spouse and children Visa, contact New Jersey Immigration Attorney Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. today.