• Awards & Associations

    Excellent Service. Excellent Reputation

Selection to the Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomas Reuters. A description of their select methodology can be found here. Best Lawyers list is issued by Best Lawyers . A description of their selection methodology can be found here. AVVO rating are issued by AVVO. AVVO's rating methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of N.J.

Visa Waiver Program

Get Assistance with the Application in New Jersey

Certain individuals may be able to travel to the United States without a visitor visa. By using the visa waiver program, individuals may enter the U.S. for a 90-day period. If you are admitted to the country with a VWP, you may also be able to take short trips to other parts of the continent, including Canada, Mexico, and nearby islands.

However, there are several restrictions to how you're able to travel with the VWP. Not everyone may be eligible to use a visa waiver. At The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C., our New Jersey visa attorney has more than 20 years of experience helping clients settle visa issues and other matters related to immigration.

Get answers about visa waivers. Contact our firm today!

Applying for a Visa Waiver

When applying to the VWP, keep in mind that the waiver does not exempt individuals from other requirements for travel to the U.S. You must have a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA), and you must still meet the requirements of a B-class visitor visa for tourism or business. An immigration attorney in New Jersey can help individuals through the application process and ensure all of the travel eligibility requirements are satisfied. A VWP may exempt someone from needing a visa, but it does not exempt them from international travel guidelines.

VWP Restrictions of Travel Purposes

Since you must meet the requirements of a B-class visitor visa when using the VWP, you may not engage in all kinds of travel purposes. Under the VWP program, you may not travel for study on credit, work in foreign information media, permanent residency, or employment. Remember that this is in terms of the purpose of your travel—you may still be able to apply for permanent residency and a visa status change once you are in the United States, but the purpose of your travelling may not be only to apply for permanent residency. For example, if you enter the country on a VWP and later decide to marry a U.S. citizen, you may apply for permanent residency without having to leave the United States.

Get the Process Started Immediately—Call 800-929-8129

Our New Jersey immigration lawyer has helped thousands of clients settle difficult and confusing immigration issues of all kinds. When it comes to your travel eligibility, you want to ensure the process goes smoothly and you obtain the visa that suits your purposes. At The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C., our New Jersey immigration attorney has the valuable skills and extensive knowledge you may need to get the application process done right the first time and as quickly as possible.

SE HABLA ESPAÑOL. Schedule a case evaluation today!