• Awards & Associations

    Excellent Service. Excellent Reputation

Selection to the Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomas Reuters. A description of their select methodology can be found here. Best Lawyers list is issued by Best Lawyers . A description of their selection methodology can be found here. AVVO rating are issued by AVVO. AVVO's rating methodology can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of N.J.

Temporary Visa Attorney in New Jersey

Get Help with Fiancée Visas, Student Visas, and Other Categories

A temporary visa may give you entry to the U.S. for special purposes. Apply for the visa that suits your particular circumstances and needs.

If you or a loved one is a foreign citizen intending to visit the United States, a visa may be required for valid entry. As a New Jersey immigration lawyer, I have more than 25 years of experience helping individuals in need of assistance when applying for visas, and any issues that may arise in the immigration process. If you are seeking a temporary visa for entry into the United States, consult a legal professional who has helped thousands of clients throughout the world obtain positive resolutions to their immigration issues.

Get help from an immigration attorney in New Jersey for visa extensions and changes of status!

Applying for a Temporary Visa

No matter what your reason may be for visiting the U.S., the type of visa you apply for determines what you are able to do while in the country. This is why it is important to ensure that your visa meets your needs and purposes. For example, while students and fiancés both make use of temporary visas, they must apply under the correct visa category.

Unsure about what visa to apply for? Contact our firm and discuss your situation with us!

K-1 Fiancé & Fiancée Visas

U.S. citizens may apply for a K-1 visa on behalf of their significant other that resides in a foreign country. This visa allows passage into the U.S. for 90 days, and may also allow the significant other to begin the process of securing permanent residency. If you are seeking a K-1 visa for your partner, our New Jersey immigration lawyer can help you ensure the process is handled effectively.

F-1, M-1, & J-1 Student Visas

For foreign citizens planning to enroll in academic programs, partake in full-time study, or pursue foreign exchange, student visas are an optimal choice. There are several types of student visas, and each serves different purposes. Whether your academic intentions span several months or several years, any one of these visa categories can be useful for your temporary stay in the U.S.

Other Visas for Witness & Victim Protection

There are other temporary visas that may be used for foreign citizens whose special circumstances may call for entry into the United States. S visas are available for witnesses and informants of crimes. T visas and U visas are available for victims of crime and trafficking. If you need assistance in obtaining any one of these temporary visas for yourself or on behalf of another individual, contact our New Jersey immigration firm immediately and get started on the process.

Get Your Application Right the First Time—Call 800-909-8129

Whether you need to visit the U.S. to visit family, attend to a business matter, seek medical treatment or simply experience the country, I am able to get matters resolved quickly and effectively. At The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C., our legal team understands that your visit to the country may be time sensitive. The time it takes to complete the visa procedure can vary from one case to the next. However, it is never too early to get help with the process. Ensure your temporary visa application is taken care of as efficiently as possible with the help of an immigration lawyer in New Jersey.

Our firm is here to help. Schedule a case evaluation with us today!