Family-Based Green Card Lawyer in New Jersey
New Jersey Immigration Lawyer
United States immigration system is one of the most complex in the world.
Receiving authorization to enter the U.S. is very involved, requiring
many forms and a thorough understanding of all of the procedures to obtain a
green card or
citizenship. You should always seek an immigration lawyer in New Jersey to handle
your immigration process.
One way you may be able to immigrate to the United States if through a
family green card. The family relationships needed for this type of visa
are as follows:
- Married sons and daughters of United State citizens
- Brothers and sisters of adult United State citizens
- Immediate relatives (spouses, mothers and fathers) of United State citizens
- Unmarried sons and daughters of United State citizens. (This category refers
to the adult children of United State citizens or those who have reached
the age of 21 years prior to issuance of the immigrant visa)
- Spouses and children under the age of 21 of United State permanent residents
- Unmarried sons and daughters over the age of 21 of U. S. permanent residents
It is not easy to obtain a visa for a family member. It is best left to
a knowledgeable attorney to prepare the proper documentation and guide
you in the necessary procedure to obtain a successful outcome. As an experienced
New Jersey immigration attorney, Lloyd E. Bennett has a proven record of success in immigration petitions
based on marriage, parent/child relationships and brother/sister relationships,
as well as other aspects of immigration law such as defense against
Why hire a NJ immigration attorney?
There are many reasons to
hire an immigration attorney. When we represent you for your green card application, we will help you with:
- A basic understanding of the immigration process
- Accurate completion of all necessary immigration forms
- Preparing documentation to support your request for permanent residency
- Submitting your immigration application to USCIS, NVC, DOS and other agencies, and
- Representing you as your attorney at immigration interviews at USCIS and
U.S. consulates abroad
We at The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. have been practicing
immigration law in New Jersey since 1987 and are prepared to help. Call
today to find out what you can do to get started on your application for
a family based green card.
SE HABLA ESPANOL
Contact a New Jersey immigration lawyer
if you or a loved one needs to gain permanent residency in the U.S.