Family-Based Green Card Lawyer in New Jersey
United States immigration system is one of the most complex in the world.
Receiving authorization to enter the U.S. is very involved, requiring
many forms and a thorough understanding of all of the procedures to obtain a
green card or
citizenship. You should always seek an immigration lawyer in New Jersey to handle
your immigration process.
One way you may be able to immigrate to the United States is through a
family sponsored green card. The family relationships needed for this
type of visa are as follows:
- Married sons and daughters of United State citizens
- Brothers and sisters of adult United State citizens
- Immediate relatives (spouses, mothers and fathers) of United State citizens
- Unmarried sons and daughters of United State citizens. (This category refers
to the adult children of United State citizens or those who have reached
the age of 21 years prior to issuance of the immigrant visa)
- Spouses and children under the age of 21 of United State permanent residents
- Unmarried sons and daughters over the age of 21 of U. S. permanent residents
Why Hire a NJ Immigration Attorney?
There are many reasons to
hire an immigration attorney. When we represent you for your green card application, we will help you with:
- A basic understanding of the immigration process
- Accurate completion of all necessary immigration forms
- Preparing documentation to support your request for permanent residency
- Submitting your immigration application to USCIS, NVC, DOS and other agencies, and
- Representing you as your attorney at immigration interviews at USCIS and
U.S. consulates abroad
We at The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. have been practicing
immigration law in New Jersey since 1987 and are prepared to help. Call
today to find out what you can do to get started on your application for
a family based green card.
SE HABLA ESPANOL
Contact a New Jersey immigration lawyer
if you or a loved one needs to gain permanent residency in the U.S.